oldgoatmods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oldgoatmods

Box Mod Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attys or Cartos?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eighttrucktires

Attys or Cartos? Empty
PostSubject: Attys or Cartos?   Attys or Cartos? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:41 pm

I have not used a feeder before. What works best, Atomizers or, Cartomizers?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ecgogiants

Attys or Cartos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attys or Cartos?   Attys or Cartos? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:18 pm

its got to be attys, because cartos are a pain in the...., but thats my opinion, some people think cartos are the best.
i just think if you have a feeder why would you need or want a carto.
Back to top Go down
gramakittycat

Attys or Cartos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attys or Cartos?   Attys or Cartos? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Hello Guys(?) I have had a feeder mod long time back but though i just did'nt care for that type I do recall trying both cartos and attys.I found i had the best results using an atty.Sometimes the cartosss would be a tight fit and I couldnt get them on and a couple of times the carto would stick causing the "innards"to get pulled out.There's my 2 cents! have a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
BorisTheSpider

Attys or Cartos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attys or Cartos?   Attys or Cartos? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:25 pm

I like both. Sometimes, I start to get overzealous with the bottle and it gets to leaking on me. Using a carto can prevent that. Also, a carto on these mods will have a much tighter draw, which I also really enjoy. Still, when I'm sitting at home, or paying better attention, I just love a LR atty for the good strong hit and vapor.
Back to top Go down
sheryder

Attys or Cartos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attys or Cartos?   Attys or Cartos? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:43 am

Just wondering how a carto would work with a bottom feeder....Do you put on an unfilled carto to absorb juice overages or do you fill one with ejuice and it just stays full?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attys or Cartos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attys or Cartos?   Attys or Cartos? Empty

Back to top Go down

Attys or Cartos?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldgoatmods :: User Forum :: Customer forum-
Jump to: